Getting my fitness geared up with C9!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7365651/?claim=jrstz43696w">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

It's that time again.  Trying to get fit before the summer?  Well, you have to get motivated by buying the best gear.  My motivation was a contest and the fact of Styling and profiling in the gym or wherever.  Fashion never sleeps.  Anyhow, I have a suggestion for you.  Go to Target and pick up their C9 sports bra.  Now, typically, shopping for sports bras scare me.  The padding is all wrong.  As you exercise, one pad is up the other down.   Where is the support?  You won't have this issue with C9 sports bra.  The pads are securely sewn, which gives just enough support for you without causing slipping of the pads.  The fabric won't cause irritation on your skin, or  at least it didn't for me.  It was surprisingly comfortable.   There are various types and colors available.  All equal in quality, just different designs.  I purchased my C9 sports bra 2 days ago and they are selling like hotcakes.  #C9atTarget & #C9FitGirls and tag @Influenster & @Target

Comments

Popular Posts